assignment 3












framing
1/200   7   700
the picture is aken in back of the school. The plants created a framing of the picture. helen as a subject is standing in the middle.


diagnal
1/100   5.6   300
this picture is taken in back of the school. The leaf created a diagnal across the picture, which created a unique composition of the picture. I also use lightroom to adjust the light condition of the picture.



Rule of third
1/80   4.5   640
This picture was taken in hillsdale of a man suit store. When I pass the front door of the store, I was immedietly attracted by the color tone of the light in the store. The composition of this picture is rule of third.

Comments

  1. Rainy, I need to have you post in English (and have this site be in English as well. I wish I could speak your language but...as for the images. I need to have you go back and look at the assignment and complete what I need - the technical information, the written information based on the article, etc. See me in class if you have questions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry ms kuntz, I don't know why this website turns into chinese. I'll try to fix it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

assignment 8